Wednesday, April 4, 2012

L.A. Looks Good on Me



So I had a busy day. Went to Intelligentsia with Jontynise today in Silverlake! Then we walked around, went to vintage shops, and met Chris Masterson. He was cute and nice. We talked to him for a few minutes and then continued to walk around. Then I got home, ate really quick, showered, then went to the movies to see "The Hunger Games" with Bry. That movie was amazing and touching and exactly like I pictured it when I read the book! I read all three books in a two-week period. I might re-read them too. And God, Josh Hutcherson...wow. He's an amazing actor and so handsome. Wow.

Anyway, I can't believe how much weight I'm losing! My clothes don't fit, and then clothes I haven't been able to wear for a long time fit now! L.A. looks good on me, eh?!

Oh, and I have my first audition in L.A. tomorrow! Really excited about that too. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers