Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grossly Negligent and Barf-Inducing



Yes, I Tumble, or whatever the cool kids are calling it. Am I one of the cool kids yet??!

http://angelinascene.tumblr.com/

And follow me on Twitter, bitches. I'm sorry. You're not bitches, Party People. I don't know what came over me. Please follow me on Twitter, that's what I meant, yep:

http://www.twitter.com/angelinascene

Also, I'm almost at 6000 pageviews of all time on this blog! I'm really wondering who's actually reading this mess of run-on sentences, depravity, self-abashing, too much information, tongue-in-cheek, over-exaggerated, under uniformed, over-the-top, drama queen'ed, overly comedic, grossly negligent, barf-inducing, take-no-prisoners, no-holds-barred, diarrhea festival that is my life. All I talk about is Los Angeles, my kids, what people do that annoy me, and who I find attractive. Thank you for reading but not telling me how much of an assbag I must look like in these writings. In my defense, I write these a lot of the time at night while Bry is talking to me and we're watching Glee. And then, I don't go back and read them. That's probably for the best. I like being open about my life, whether or not I have fans. And if it's only my family reading these...hi mom, aunts and Kecia! lol

Laterz.

(ending "later" with a 'z' instead of an 's' is douchey, right? Or is it cool? Comments, opinions?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers