Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Excitement of Live Theater!

Still promoting "Reservoir Bitches"! Did I mention that this was my first play? The excitement of live theater is incomparable! I mean, I've done my own web series, I've done other people's films, but seriously, this is just indescribable! There is no second take! And you either got it down or you don't...or you wing it! And the adrenaline...I'm really looking forward to our second show tomorrow night! I don't need to jump out of a plane, I do live theater!

Come see us do our thing!

"Reservoir Bitches"
Trestage Theatre
1523 N. La Brea Ave
Hollywood, CA
Thursday thru May 31st @ 8PM
Admission: $20

And don't forget to like my new Facebook page!!! www.facebook.com/angelinagraceactress

and my twitter:

www.twitter.com/angelinascene

Later Bitches!

(lol...see what I did there? Cause the play is called "Reservoir Bitches"?? It's a joke! Get it? It's a play on words...bitches...you got it?? Nevermind. Geez)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers