Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Love Hello Kitty!



If you know me, then you know I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty! Not the Avril Lavigne song, but the cute little white kitty with the pink (and sometimes red) bow on her head! I have a ton of HK things around my house, including sunglasses, hoodie, stuffed animals and iPhone cases. Yes, I mean, iPhone cases, more than one! Well I decided to create a list of Amazon Hello Kitty things to share!



My kids have this Hello Kitty movie. It's kind of dated, but they love it nonetheless.


I totally have this hoodie. I got it for a birthday I believe. Love it!


I use this make-up mirror every day.


These aren't the exact earrings I have, but they're similar.


This is one of the iPhone 5 HK cases I have. 


And this is the latest HK thing I just got. My daughters wanted to buy it for me for Easter! How cute! She's on my nightstand next to my bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers