Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Things I'm Obsessed With Right Now - Jan. '14

Things I'm Obsessed With Right Now:

January 2014

Okay, I haven't done one of these lists in a while, but here goes:





American Dad


I kinda wrote about how horrible Roger is on HelloGiggles, but seriously, Roger is the reason why this show is so damn funny! I've binge watched it on Netflix recently, catching up on episodes I hadn't seen yet. You should too!

Roger as Ricky Spanish



Leonardo DiCaprio


Okay, I'm always into Leo, let's get that straight right now! He's amazingly awesome and awesomely amazing. He's been my favorite actor since I saw him in Romeo & Juliet and I always thought I'd grow up to marry him. That's not going to happen, seeing as how I'm very married and he only dates skinny supermodels. But whatever, to each his own. I still love that man, though. And God help me if I ever run into him somewhere in LA. because I will proceed to lose my shit. Both figuratively and literally.

Eisley and Eisley-related bands

And by Eisley-related, I mean the other bands Eisley members have been in, and their siblings. There's also Eisley spouses.

Eisley

Sherri Dupree-Bemis

Say Anything, with lead singer Max Bemis, Sherri's husband

Stacy King, of Sucre & Eisley



Merriment, Christie & Collin Dupree, siblings 

Stacy and Darren King, drummer from MuteMath

Sherri & Max Bemis! Awwww!

Me, Sherri and Lucy!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers