Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hot-Ass Shoes Part. 1: Betsey Betsey Betsey!







In my last blog I talked about the convenience of the Amazon Universal Wish List button that you can use to put practically anything on one list, from any store on the internet. I forgot to mention that part of the reason why it's so great is not just so others know what you want for Christmas or your birthday or any other occasion, it's also great to wish and hope and dream about things you'd like to purchase yourself! I used to be the kid who got excited when my mother would buy the Sunday paper so I could go through the sale papers and circle things I wanted, even if I never got them, it was fun to dream, wasn't it?

Well I've done just that while looking at shoes on the internet, on sites such as Zappos, Karmaloop, Target, Aldo and even Amazon itself. Now, if you've been reading my blog lately, you know how I am obsessed with Betsey Johnson, so much so that I named my acoustic guitar after her!

This is basically my "Betsey Johnson shoes are awesome" blog post! All of these pictures of shoes are ones that I wish I could afford, and if I could, I would have a special closet just for the shoes themselves!

And links to the sites I use to find these shoes:

Amazon.com
Zappos.com
Betsey Johnson's site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers