Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Start to My Summer

Okay, update...



Not like anyone asked for one, but here goes...

If you follow me on Twitter or are a friend of mine on Facebook, you know what's going on with me. About a month ago, I got a talent manager! I've worked with him before as he's sent me out for stuff before, but we just made it official, and he signed my girls!

What else? Oh yeah. My laptop broke, which explains the lack of updates. Actually, that's not much of an excuse. I have updated this blog through my iPhone and iPad, so yeah, not much of an excuse at all. Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with Lana del Rey right now. I just decided to give her a try after liking Summertime Sadness for so long. Also, I've been watching a lot of the web series The Guild on Netflix.

Summer started and Ani is out of school now. That's been rough, being home with all three girls. We weren't smart enough to look into summer programs because I was all "I wanna spend the summer with my girls before the twinsies have to start school." So in the meanwhile, I'm going crazy trying to find stuff to do with them. Luckily, they're very much into going to the playground and learning music. When I pull out my guitar, they grab their instruments. Laila will play her keyboard, Ani her acoustic guitar and Mia her bongos.

I haven't been doing much stand-up,  but I've been writing sketches and spec scripts, praying that I get a writing job for a TV show. I've also been making web videos with my girls. Oh, oh, and most importantly, I've been doing commentary on one of my favorite shows of all time, Inside Edition! Posting links below...

So what am I doing this summer? Writing and praying I get a job in the fall. I really want to write on a sitcom. Fingers crossed!

Later gators! (ugh. Who says that??)

Me on Inside Edition:


"Around the House Chronicles" (my web series with my kids)




"Kid Questions" a short I did with my 7 yr old daughter, Anneka:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers