Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's Next

Well, I'm preparing for my aunts and mom to visit and the twins' 3rd birthday. We're doing a Barbie theme party, with Barbie's face on the plates, decorations, cups, etc. from Party City. I also have to worry about showing my family a good time while they're here. I have a few plans, like the classic stuff: The Hollywood Sign, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, etc. But, my mom has a cast on her leg, so I can't park blocks away and drag her around Hollywood, so it'll probably be me and Auntie Carol doing these things. Hollywood Blvd. scares the twins. There are always these people dressed up as Spongebob and Superman and Darth Vader. These scare my soon to be 3 year olds. I understand! It is a little scary, I guess, when you're that young.

Also, I had a really cool business meeting with Ms. Lisa Shows, who's in the play "Reservoir Bitches" with me. We met up at Intelligentsia in Silverlake and talked about doing a web series or a podcast. We decided we'll do the Podcast sooner than later, now we're just trying to figure out where we can record it where there isn't a bunch of noise. Where we'll be uninterrupted. I'm thinking this over right now...

In the meantime, we only have two shows left of the play and I'm thinking I want to do another play. I'm sending out my headshots and resumes to other theaters, and I'll ask my current director if any shows are coming up at that theater. We'll see what happens!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers