Thursday, July 26, 2012

Only a Phone Call Away...

I had a panic attack today.
This shizz is getting ridiculous.
Thank God my mom was only a phone call away.

In other news, I fell asleep last night with my head on Bry's chest. Suhhhweeeet. It really was. He pulled me over and told me to lay on him. We then fell asleep in each other's arms. I then woke up and was up for a while playing Words with Friends on my phone and watching an old episode of South Park with Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo.

On the plus side, after my little breakdown this morning, I came out of the bathroom and the kids were none the wiser, then I spent the rest of the day making them happy, which made me happy. They colored some really pretty pictures today.

I just need more sleep. More rest. More fun.

Back to work on writing "Dead Oliver" with Lisa Shows as a feature film. We'll probably film Spring 2013! Still fundraising!
www.indiegogo.com/deadoliverfilm

In the meantime, have you seen this? Me and Bry were doing a web show for a small amount of time, like, 5 years ago! Yes, this is old...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers