Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Paint the town red, or whatever...

So my family will be in town for two weeks! I can't wait to see my mom's face the first time she sees the Hollywood sign and the walk of fame and all of those other tourist-y happy things you show people when they first come to L.A. I hope she doesn't get her hopes up, thinking we'll run into George Clooney or something! Whatever, you never know! I hope to spot at least one celebrity that means something to her! And my Auntie Carol, who helped me discover the magic that was Natalie Wood, I can't wait to take her to Grauman's to see Natalie's handprints. It was a little emotional for me when I came here back in November for the first time. Natalie Wood has always had a special place in my heart. Her movies, her acting, her life story, just moves me. What an amazing person.

You know what else family visits mean?! Baby-sitters! The husband person and I are going to paint the town red, or whatever color people say. Why red, though? What does that even mean? Red with envy because we're out and no one else is? But everyone else is out, that's how they're seeing us. It's not like we're the only people that can go out...okay, I'm rambling.

I got a big announcement coming in the next few weeks. Just you wait! More work for me! More nerve-wrecking, knocking-me-out-of-my-comfort-zone work! But hey, that's what the fuck I came here for!

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers