Wednesday, June 22, 2016

First Update in a While




Yes, I realize I haven't updated this blog at all this year. Why, you ask? Yes, I'm busy, but we're all busy. This blog was once quite important to me and I used to always find time to update it. Once I realized more and more people were visiting the site and were reading my nonsense and updates about my day-to-day life, I got used to updating several times a week. I'm not exactly sure why I stopped updating, but I will get back to this. This blog was fun. And as I've always said, I'm pretty much an open book.

Quick update, I'm currently pregnant with baby #4! After a miscarriage a few months ago and being totally devastated by it, we were blessed once again. The baby is okay (I even got to see him or her move around on ultrasound yesterday at my doctor's!) My girls are very excited to be all be big sisters! We're hoping for a boy, but of course, I'd be totally happy with a girl! Yes, we already have names picked out! It's a surprise! I'll update this blog when we find out the sex!

That's all for now. I'm going back to watching The Big Bang Theory. I promise more updates in the near future! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers