Thursday, July 24, 2014

About Kim Kardashian Hollywood...



This game is stupid. It really is. I mean, you don't learn anything from it, it doesn't test your abilities or make you think very much and there are no real rewards to it. I've said several times on social media in the past month since I first downloaded it that it was stupid. Somehow...it hasn't stopped me from playing it!

I look hot though!


In my defense, I played the original game, Stardom. It was really fun at first! You're a character who has moved to Los Angeles with very little money and you live in a slum with a slumlord who's looking for his money. You then have to go work at the local Starbeans so you can pay said slumlord. There's a mouse that lives in the hole in your wall and everyone is mean to you. You get a break and get to be in a commercial, taking over for a friend, and everything takes off from there. It was very time consuming as your only goal, really, is to make it to the A List, so you start taking every commercial, tv show, and movie that your agent sends you out for. That's not Kim K.'s game.

I was playing this game 85 weeks ago? 
The original game got boring after a while.


It's made by the same company, Glu, and it's basically the same concept with some differences. For example, in Kim's game, you're not an actress, you're a "model". But you're a Kim Kardashian-style model with a few runway shows thrown in there. I haven't gotten very far in the game (I do have a life!), but so far there are a few disturbing things in this game also!


1. All of the Guys You Can Date Are Mean as Shit!




You go to meet up with the guy. Even if you're on the A List and he's on the E list, he'll still insult your outfit!
Like, am I not good enough for you?? It makes me wonder if this comes from certain other men telling Kim that her outfits suck. I do remember a Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode where Kim says something about Kanye not liking how she dressed so he brought in a WHOLE NEW WARDROBE for her. Yes, really.


2. You're Talked Into Doing Nude Pics for a Famous Photographer

It's almost like "Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you said you wanted to be a famous model...now disrobe!" Okay, yes, this happens in modeling in real life. Would I do this in real life? No comment! But what about the young girls who are playing this game? But at the same time, it's up to their parents to know what kind of games their kids are playing and your 13 year old daughter shouldn't be playing a game made by someone who has a sex tape. But that's just my opinion...


3. The Illuminati




Yes, Kim. You joking about the Illuminati in your game really throws us off the trail. "Oh, she's joking about it, so it must not be true". Nice try, though. Nice try.


4. Willow Pape is Probably Paris Hilton

This is the character in the game who's also a model and does nothing but put you down. She seems to just hang around, and when you're least expecting it, she's there, ready to say something totally mean to you. I wonder why Kim approved this character? Is she throwing shade on Paris and thought others wouldn't figure it out? Truthfully, I didn't until people started making the comparisons on Twitter. You be the judge!





5. Your Manager is Annoying as Shit




You just finished with an 8-hour photo shoot. You walk out the door. You're sweaty, you're tired. You want to go see your boyfriend who probably hates your outfit and bam! your manager calls to ask if you want to fly to Punta Mita in Mexico for another 8 hour photo shoot! Sure! Who needs sleep! I'm gonna make it to the A List!


6. Every City in the World Has Very Few Places to Visit

Every single city you visit, there's only a restaurant, a magazine for photo shoots, a nightclub, and a house or apartment building. Yep. That's it. In the original game, at least there was also a coffee place and a pet store!


7. Even Once You Reach the A List, People Are Still Mean to You

You're on the E list...and I leave you unimpressed? REALLY DUDE?!


I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing. In the original game, once you made the A List, people kissed your ass. In this game, some people are still mean...and your boyfriend still hates how you dress. I also wonder if you can get married in this game too. If so, I'm not marrying any of these ass bags just on principle.


8. Once You Reach the A List, It Gets Pretty Boring

Yeah, it's probably a lot of fun in real life, but what is the real goal here now? I reached the A list before I even reached level 10. In the original game, you could lose fans easier, which measured how far you were away from the A list. You start on the E List, which really makes no sense if you're not even in the industry yet, so how do you even have a letter category? Either way, all I'm doing now is going to photo shoots. But, this game has been updated more often than the old game. The old Stardom got boring much quicker. I got pretty far in it, bought all the houses I could, got married, had every pet known to man, then deleted the game off of my phone because I found it pointless. I'll probably do the same thing with this game after a while. But you don't have to be a Kim K. fan to enjoy the game. I mean, she's barely friggin' in it, though she claims to be your friend.

Image via Google Play



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers