Saturday, July 19, 2014

Things I'm Obsessed With Right Now - 7/14

Things I'm Obsessed With Right Now
July 2014 Edition



So July is almost over, and I promise I'll try to make these lists more often, because everyone wants to know what I like, right? What? Anyone? Anyone? Whatever, I'm doing it anyway because these are FUN!

Now, I'm a mom of 3 little girls, but I have to admit, I really like kid's movies myself! I loved Frozen, but I really usually like any Disney movie, generally. My girls got really crazy over Rio when it first came out years ago, and now Rio 2 is out and I can't wait to see it!


In the meantime, I'm finding it really hard to find Frozen merchandise! What's up with that? Was Disney not aware that we'd like to buy our little girls Elsa shirts and Anna dolls and things of that sort? And if they were aware, why are the toys and clothes so scarce?! I don't know. The movie came out over a year ago at the movies! Get it together Disney!


Recently, I needed a new phone. I had the white iPhone 5, but it was a 16 GB which was a HUGE mistake! I mean, only 16GB? I learned my lesson! There's way too many things I do on my phone to have such little space. Ask my kids, I'm usually always taking pictures or filming something! Along with the all of the pics and videos, I also needed space for all of my apps, as I do a lot of social networking. Now that I'm back to using Vine, I use Foursquare from time to time, I need Yelp on my phone at all times and of course, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. It was time for an upgrade, so instead of spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the iPhone 5S with 32GB, I decided to get an iPhone 5C in pink! I downloaded every app I could ever need, got tones of pics and videos on it and still have plenty of room left for other nonsense!



I'm really into this show called Loiter Squad on Adult Swim. Let me start off by saying, I've never really listening to Tyler the Creator's music.



I know he's a rapper,  I'm aware. But also, this guy is hilarious! I even got Bry into watching it and because of the Adult Swim app (yay! I have room for that app now!), I can watch it anywhere I want, and I stream it using AirPlay in my living room using Apple TV so me and hubby can watch it!


And can we talk about what an amazing thing the Keurig is?? I have limited time in the mornings. This thing is super fast, just pop in a K-cup and your coffee is ready in under a minute. It saves so much time! I get my coffee started and I'm drinking it before a kid can say to me "Mommy, I'm hungry!"


I included the links from Amazon because people often ask me where I got certain things from. Truthfully, when you have Amazon Prime and hate shopping in stores, (especially when your three kids are along), you buy practically everything from Amazon!!! :)

Later!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers