Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summertime In Southern California Hot



So I'm sitting here, trying to work on a few things, and it's hot. I mean, it's summertime in Southern California, what can you expect, right? I foolishly thought it wasn't going to be that warm today, especially since it's 9:30 in the frickin' morning and I'm literally just sitting here typing on my laptop in the living room.

So I opened all of the windows, turned on a few fans and was okay for about 20 minutes. And I don't know what it is about L.A., but the sun just seems so much brighter so I have sunlight smacking me in the face, and I'm sweating and it's certainly not a good look!

Anyway, I turned on the central air finally. I've been trying to conserve energy and not waste money on the central air, but when I start to feel like I'm getting a migraine from the heat, it's time to turn on the air!

I've been super busy as of late, not just because of the kids, even though they've been no problem whatsoever. We're at this point in their ages where I don't have to worry too much about them being in their room playing together quietly because no one's fighting, no one's doing anything sneaky and they're really just coloring or watching tv or just playing nicely. I'm lucky that all three of my girls like to draw because that gives me time to write!

I've been working out more than I ever have, I started therapy to deal with the anxiety I've been having and I've been using a few new beauty products I'll probably write about soon. I've also been working on short comedy videos and a vlog for Youtube. Oh, did I mention I'm selling things on eBay?? I have a lot of stuff that I bought over the years and used either once or not at all! I just sold my Betsey Johnson heels I never wore, and I have a few other things for sale! Go check it out: http://www.ebay.com/usr/angelina_208

Later loves!

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers