Saturday, September 12, 2015

KPop Megapost




I'm totally obsessed with KPop right now, and no, I don't need to explain but I will.

It's fun finding new music to listen to. I'm quite open-minded when it comes to music so I'll give nearly anything a chance (though I am quick to write off an entire band and all of their songs based on disliking one song, so in hindsight, perhaps I'm not that open-minded musically? haha!)
However, it's been fun discovering bands I've never heard of and songs I've never heard. Of course, it started with Ladies Code. This time last year, the group was trending on Twitter and when I found out why, my heart broke. The 5-member girl group had been involved in a tragic accident, killing one member instantly and then another member dying just 4 short days later. It was heartbreaking to their fans, and once I listened to one song, I became a fan. Now, if you know me, you know my favorite KPop group is now Ladies Code and they will always be number 1, but in the past few months, I've given a few other groups/singers a listen. Here's my list of some of my favorites, starting with...

Of course, Ladies Code. Here's the song "Hate You", the song that made me a fan, followed by their very first song, "Bad Girl", which is now my favorite.






Here are a few of my other favorite singers/groups, in no particular order:


Girl's Day, "Female President"



Girl's Generation, "Catch me If You Can"


Sunny Hill, "The Grasshopper Song"

Ailee, "U&I" (girl can sannggggg!)

Crayon Pop, "Dancing Queen" (they toured with Lady Gaga last year)


2Yoon, "24/7" (KPop Country?? Somehow it works)


4Minute, "Volume Up" (2 of the girls in this group is in 2Yoon!)


AOA, "Get Out" (Can you guess which movie character each girl is??)


One more Ladies Code video, cause why not? It's called "Pretty Pretty". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers