Thursday, June 23, 2016

Nesting!


It's really hard when you're nesting but you have no energy to do anything! I want to paint all the walls in our apartment, go look for a new car, clean the refrigerator and start re-arranging our bedroom! I don't have the energy for ANY of this, but little by little, I guess I'll get it done.

Part of the problem is I've been having trouble sleeping. And it didn't help that I was watching O.J. Simpson: Made in America before bed! There's a lot of gruesomeness. The murders and case took place when I was a kid, so a lot of the details of the case I didn't know! For some reason, all of a sudden this country chose to revisit the case through the tv show and this documentary, but I'm hooked. And yes, I've completely changed my opinion on the case. I mean, I was like 12 when this happened! I knew nothing!

It's also been super hot in Los Angeles, to a point where your ac and central air has to work overtime just to keep you from melting! We have central air, and had it running all day and found ourselves in the back of the apartment where it was cooler! The "real feel" actually hit 111 degrees a few days ago! It doesn't bother me too much, but it does make you feel more tired. We stayed in the house, drinking lots of ice water.

So my plans for the rest of this day includes a nap, cooking dinner, and then going to bed. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers