Saturday, June 9, 2012

Touristy and Weight-lossy things

I've had an interesting week.

My mom and aunts came to visit from Chicago. We spent a lot of time just driving around and showing them the touristy places around L.A.

Also, I've been jogging! I'm still trying to drop some weight, and none of my clothes fit...everything is hanging off of me. Excuse to shop! It's really cool. I'm finally losing the baby weight...from 3 years ago! But keep in mind, I had twins! I had 3 pregnancies back to back...first Ani in 2006, then I got pregnant and had a miscarriage in 2008, then got pregnant with the twins right after. So the weight piled on, and now I'm really working harder to lose it. I'm thinner right now than I've been in a long time.

Well, we're off to show my Auntie Martha the Hollywood sign. She's never seen it before.

Did I mention I met Stalker Sarah at Chateau Marmont? Right before Lindsay Lohan drove by! lol

Later gators.

Me and my mom

At Chateau Marmont with Stalker Sarah!

The twinsies on their 3rd birthday on June 4th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers