Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Searching for Oliver

I'm really trying hard to fund this film, sending out tweets, e-mails, Facebook posts, etc. I'm spamming celebs to RT my tweet about the film! I wonder if that's how other producers make films? Hmmm....lol

I've been too proud to straight-up beg for money. I guess I'll get over that, I mean, a lot of indie filmmakers got their starts begging family and friends for money. I'm also thinking of extending "Dead Oliver" and making it longer. It was originally supposed to be 30 minutes, but I'm starting to feel like there's more story there that can be explored, like how Annabelle and Oliver met and what her life was like before that moment of meeting this famous musician.

Also, I think myself, my director, Lisa Shows and my hubby, who's the cinematographer, are going to make little snippets, a behind-the-scenes look into us making the film and begging for donations! Lol. I'll put it on Youtube as a short webseries, like "The Making of Dead Oliver and How Not to Lose Your Mind Doing So"! Great title, right?! I probably won't go specifically with that, but something similar!

Also, I'm still looking for a young actor to play Oliver!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers