Monday, August 8, 2011

Super Bitch on the Edge


L.A...thinking about it, dreaming about it...oh fuck it. I'm sick of dreaming and thinking...I'm ready to taste it! From the smog to the the palm trees (I will literally LICK a palm tree when I get there!), I'm just ready to be there.

And I'll live in a cramped apartment, with hubby and 3 small kids, and we'll get on each other's nerves, and we'll be miserable at night because we'll have to turn down the tv cause the kids are literally sleeping right in the next room...okay, that don't sound too hot. That sounds like suck! Nevertheless, I'm willing to make some sacrifices to be there already.

And I know hubby is right about taking most of our stuff and to have it'll be comfortable for the girls, moving away from the only home they've ever known and away from family members they've been seeing more often lately. I know this, man! It's all about patience, which I have very little of. I have more patience with 2 year olds than I do with his almost 35 year old ass! It's like, I need plans. Yes, even the best laid plans don't get followed to the tee, but I need lists, I need dates, I need that stuff to make it through today.

I'm one of those people who make a bajillion lists, and sometimes, they don't get followed! You ever go through the pain-staking task of writing down everything you need from the store? Like 1)milk 2)eggs 3)bread 4)shaving cream 5)maxi pads....just to get to Wal-Mart and realize you left the damn list at home?! You wasted 10 minutes of your life you'll never get back...then you walk around Wal-Mart three or four times just to get home and realize you forgot the milk? Yeah, I do that all the time. But making lists keep me sane.

My brain is like a box. Some people's brains are like file cabinets...you file certain things under "important" or "unimportant". My brain is filed under "whatever" and "blah". Yes, I have organizational issues. And most of the thoughts are just thrown into the box, just forgoing the entire filing system. So, sometimes it's just easier for me to write stuff down, get it out on paper, look at it, and then I'm like "Oh, okay...there we go". You don't always need the list...but writing the list keeps you sane! It does for me!

So if we had a timetable, a list of dates of when everything needs to be done, you know, finding the apartment, shipping the van, booking the plane tickets, etc., then I wouldn't be all super-bitch on the edge right now, Brayman!

Oh, it's okay. My husband doesn't read this blog. If he did, he would know way too much about me, and seriously, who really needs their husbands knowing their thoughts and how they feel and stuff? #Lame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers