Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Look! Better Blog!

Hey guys!

So I've updated the look of my blog! What do you think? It looks better, I think. I had the same layout for about 2 years! I'm trying to get more traffic to this blog to showcase my writing and just share some of the crazier things that happens in my life.



Ever since I moved to L.A., things have been way more interesting. Actually, things have been so hectic that I forgot to mark the 2-year anniversary of us moving here! We moved from Chicago on March 7th, 2012 and we were supposed to celebrate! We didn't, and oh well, and yes, that's kind of messed up, but that's okay.

I want to start covering more ground with this blog also. I don't want to just post things about my life and what I'm doing day-to-day. I'd like to add more content, such as favorite videos, lists, funny things, stupid things, etc. I'd like to also possibly do a few interviews here and there.

I got a lot of advice from looking at other blogs and from asking friends. I'd love to do this blog full-time instead of trying to find a job outside of the home so I can be here for my kids! The twins don't start school until the fall, so in the meantime, I would just like to do something here in the comfort of my home, right next to them.

That's it for now and I will be posting on this thing more often! Later guys!

Angie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers