Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Things that are Pissing Me off right now (a numbered list)

1. I had to tell these kids 74889839849384 times to clean up their room. They're in bed now. The room is semi-clean.

2. I just killed an ant on my laptop with my own hand. I hate Southern California and it's always so warm weather. Well, not really. But I hate these fucking ants!

3. I have a wheat gluten sensitivity. I learned the hard way. My tummy hurts. Son of a bitch!

4. My phone keeps resetting. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until December 1st! Damn Sprint.

5. Bry has now worked almost 12 hours today! And he's still not home! Dammit.

6. Gas prices are over $5 a gallon! I'm selling my car and buying a horse and carriage.

7. Mia and Laila are in their room laughing loudly, while they're supposed to be asleep. I'm about to re-think my stance on spanking...I don't care what the studies show! I'm black, dammit!

8. I'm sick of the attention Jenny Johnson is getting on Twitter. Yeah, okay, she's funny. Yeah, she's wrong. Yeah, she makes me literally laugh out loud sometimes...wait...what was my point??

9. This toothache man! I'm sick of popping pain killers! I hate pills! We don't get along! I can't swallow them. Yes, I am a big baby. Shut up!

10. Did I mention the gas prices? What about the Jenny Johnson thing? Bry working so late? Uh...maybe there isn't a 10th thing to complain about...hmmm...uh....I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers