Saturday, July 28, 2012

Whiny Baby

It's been a rough week, between missing Bry when he's working and trying to figure out where this film should go. I don't know.
Maybe I just think too much.
Then I hurt my back, carrying around the toddlers.
But on the plus side, I've been doing a lot of activities with them, including baking cookies, painting, coloring and teaching them letters. Ani already knows her letters, so she's been helping the twins learn theirs.
Then last night we stayed up and watched the Olympics opening ceremonies. So yeah, it was a rough few days, but I'm feeling better about everything now.
I was probably just being a whiny baby. Just like I'm being a whiny baby about having to go get my wisdom teeth removed. I would rather give birth again then to have dental surgery! My God...and I really don't want to give birth again! Lol

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers