Saturday, July 30, 2011

That's How I Roll

Went and saw The Wiggles today with the kids and the hubby. Wasn't as bad of a trip as I thought it was going to be. No one peed themself, no one pitched a tantrum, no one got yelled at...except for the hubby when we walked away from the van in the 95 degree temperature and he announces that he left the tickets in the van! What?!

Ani got to high-five Murray (The Wiggle with the red shirt and the guitar), which was pretty cool and he said "hi" to her, and then on the way back to the van, Mia fell and skinned her knee. As any good, paranoid, over-emotional mom would, I almost started crying, sucked it up, then carried her back to the van. She's okay. We're just trying to figure out how to keep her from picking at it.

Anywho...I have nothing interesting to share...other than I wish I was in L.A. right now. Mostly because I'm sick of the heat and humidity. I wish I was at the beach.

I also realized today that in order to have the body I want, I can't just cut back on certain foods and do yoga twice a week...I seriously need to work out a bunch. I need to push myself harder at the gym. I need to do like 1-2 hr workouts. I need to bust my ass! I need to stop fucking around, seriously. Mama needs to focus. I have that written on the dry erase board in my kitchen...in bubble letters...cause that's how I roll.

Haha. I miss blogging. I was about to hashtag this. I was gonna write #stupid. Oh, wait, I just did. Yeah, I'm on the Twitter entirely too much! Yeah, that's what I call it..."The Twitter"...cause that's how I roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers