Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tweeting at Celebrites

I'm tweeting at celebrities, I'm sending e-mails, I'm five seconds from making some flyers and going out on the streets of Hollywood, specifically Hollywood Blvd. and passing those bad boys out like "Help me make my film, just $25 gets you producer credit on IMDB homies!". Perhaps Venice Beach, have my director Lisa come with me, pass out flyers, come on...two cute girls saying "Give us $25 and..." Okay, maybe that doesn't sound too good, huh? No worries. I don't think it'll come to that!

I just think I haven't been doing enough. There's this filmmaker in the UK who gave me the idea. His name is AD Lane and he's making his own Twitter-funding film called "Invasion of the Not Quite Dead". I mean, this guy, this GUY hustles! He's on Twitter, he's doing Tweet-a-thons, he's getting his shit out there! I think I've been following him for over a year now. I can't whine about not getting much in the first, what, 15 days of fundraising? This guy has been at it for a while, and he's about to make his film! Such an inspiration! I told him that, he said thanks!

Either way, we're getting there. One tweet at a time. I'm tweeting anybody and everybody! My followers are going to get sick of me, if they aren't already. I'm like "Movie this", "Dead Oliver that", "My tummy hurts this"...My tweets can't be too interesting, huh? lol

Going back over to Twitter now! Remember, donate $25, you'll get an IMDB page with your name on it! If you already have one, no problem, you'll then be listed as a producer! Yeppers!

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers