Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So it's almost my birthday...

So, it's about to be my birthday in a matter of hours, yes, Happy Birthday to me! I'll be 31, which is cool and all, I mean, it's not some huge milestone, but I'm glad to have lived another year, absolutely. On top of that, I'm about to start the adventure of for the first time in my life, living in a completely different state, in a totally different part of the country! Yes, it's a really big deal to me, as most of my family lives here in Chicago and I'll be so far away from them.

On the plus, I spoke with my mom and she and my Auntie Carol are going to watch the girls while  hubby and I go have a rip-roaring time for my birthday! We went to the mall today and had a great day. I had the twins with me, going to the Disney store, them in their stroller, then stopping to eat a cookie with them. It was really a lot of fun just being out of the house and they were in such good moods.

So now we're about to watch "Crazy Stupid Love" with Steve Carrell and I'm doing okay with being old and everything. I'll probably update with pictures tomorrow or the next day from my semi-adventurous birthday!
Later gators!

P.S. If anyone asks, I'll lie and say I'm turning 23! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers