Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let the Shopping Begin!!!






































With Thanksgiving down, now we have Christmas coming up, and I've found myself trying to decide what I want for Christmas. It's hard, as a mom of 3 girls, to figure out exactly what I want when I'm constantly buying mostly toys and clothes for little kids. But in all seriousness, I know what I like, so I created an Amazon Universal wish list. If you have an Amazon account, you can add the Universal Wish List button to your toolbar so when you find things that you want to add to your wish list from other sites, just hit that button. With some sites, such as the Target.com website, it automatically adds the price of the item you're adding. With other sites, you have to add the price yourself, but it's so worth it. It keeps you organized if you create a wish list of things you want to buy others, or if you just want people to know what you want for Christmas. So instead of paper, pen, and a lost wish list you tear the house up to find, just use the Amazon Universal Wish list. You don't even have to add things from Amazon to it! That's the beauty of it! And works for practically anything you find!

And just for fun, I'm going to put pictures of some of my faves that I would love to get for Christmas this year that is absolutely on my wish list! Did I also mention that you can e-mail your wish list to your friends and family? Or you can post a link to your wish list on your Twitter account or Facebook. And add your address, so if a friend wants to buy you a gift, and they're out of town, they can have it sent to you automatically, based on the address you have listed with Amazon! I used it last year, actually, and this year I'm making my husband create one so I'm not trying to figure out everything he wants. It's so much easier than just asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers