Tuesday, August 25, 2015

We're Talking Wayyyyyyy Back


I went to the dentist yesterday. Ouch. That's all I have to say about that. Friggin' ouch.

We found a house right around the corner from us. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath and it's pink. Yes. It's pink. The girls could stay at the same school and it's only one story so my aunt could get around easily. But the deposit for it...whoa, the deposit. We're trying to figure this out, fast. I'm so afraid someone else is going to take the house that we're meant for.

I've been talking to an old friend. An old, old friend. Not like she's old, she's actually younger than me, but old as in, known-since-the-womb old. We're talking wayyyyyyy back. But that's another blog.

I have an acting lecture later today. Yep, I'm getting back into that. My girls are in school longer now and I need a life! I need to get back to do what I love. No more excuses. I'm talented and I need to remember that.

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers