Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Feel Old




I haven't updated this blog in a while. I know, I say that every time I come back to this thing. The truth of the matter is, I haven't had much time. All summer, I was home with the kids. We did a lot this summer. My Aunt Carol visited for the month of June and she's really into getting out and doing stuff, so it forced me to get out more. We took the girls to the playground more often. I also got a Fitbit to count my steps.

Then last month I decided to become a vegan. I was a vegetarian on and off through my teen years and 20s. I didn't have the right kind of discipline, or money, to keep it up. And when others around you are all "How can you give up fried chicken?", it was easy for me to go back to meat. It's not going to happen this time.

I'll try to update this blog more often now that the girls are back in school. Anneka is in 3rd grade and the twins are in 1st grade. And I feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers